Because of expansion in EMEA, Apem is looking for a Safety Specialist. The Safety Specialist will take overall responsibility for the development of sales of all Safety products in the BNLX region. Assessing the customer needs via direct customer contact and risk assessment, the Safety Product Specialist will recommend, quote for and oversee growth of Safety Products within the given countries.
- Background in electrical or automation engineering
- Proven experience in a similar sales role at a safety orientated manufacturer or system designer / integrator
- Competent in the understanding and application of machine safety
- Experience of process safety and ATEX is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, fluency in English, knowledge of French is an advantage
APEM, founded in 1952 and part of IDEC, has become one of the leading worldwide manufacturers of Human machine interfaces. The group is present in 11 countries and has a network of more than 130 distributors and agents on five continents. With production plants in Europe, America, Asia and North Africa, APEM achieves 67 % of its turnover from export markets.
APEM develops and manufactures professional switch products for diversified markets including instrumentation, medical, communications, industrial automation, defense and transport.
- Innovative company with a familiar atmosphere in the BNLX and part of a big international group
- High technical level and customized products
- Possibility to build up a business unit in Safety from scratch