- You will be part of the team in charge of the accounts conversion from Belgian GAAP to US GAAP:
- Implementation of chart of accounts (for the whole group)
- Gaining and providing technical expertise
- Communicate efficiently with all stakeholders (HQ, auditors, accounting managers, local finance teams in other countries)
- You will be responsible for recurring and ad-hoc accounting projects.
- You will provide overall support on management reporting (intercompany reconciliations, monthly calculations and bookings etc.)
- Strong experience in accounting
- Strong knowledge of English, combined with Dutch or French
- Experience with US GAAP of IFRS is a strong plus
- You can work independently and lead the project
ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. Today ASCO Group is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
Asco operates from several locations (Belgium, Canada, Germany and USA) with over 1,400 employees and a turnover exceeding 300 million euros. Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry.