You will enhance, maintain and follow up the improvement in order to maximize the reliability of the equipment.
- Assist the team in their requests (technical feasibility, pre-study, preparation).
- Provide expertise to Production.
- Improve the Preventive Maintenance (PM) program by analyzing the Maintenance Management Information System (MMIS) reports.
- Get involved, organize renewal machinery (MT), contribute to the installation of new equipment, liaise with manufacturers to discuss improvements or changes in equipment.
- Reduce the consumption of spare parts.
- Enhance the technical potential.
- Propose projects to improve the failure rate. Support Acquire the technical and distinctive knowledge needed in order to take on the role of the technical reference throughout the organization.
- Resolve the occurring malfunctions in the covered area (heat treatment, surface treatment).
- Accurately reflect all actions respecting the implementation procedures (data acquisition).
- Get involved in the analysis of anomalies encountered and propose/participate in the implementation of solutions, eradication, prevention or improvement (TOP10).
- Monitor and report on technical equipment, resolve all anomalies.
- Continuously engage in the involvement of production (operators) in order to prevent failures.
- You have a background as a Technical Engineer (Bachelor or Master) .
- Ideally you already have experience in Maintenance of industrial equipment.
- You have strong knowledge of English (plus knowledge of French or Dutch).
- Ideally you have practical knowledge of CMMS system.
- You have the ability to implement change and motivate others, using strong communication skills.
- You work autonomously and in a proactive way.
ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. Today ASCO Group is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
Asco operates from several locations (Belgium, Canada, Germany and USA) with over 1,400 employees and a turnover exceeding 300 million euros. Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry.
Asco offers a position in an innovative high-tech environment, using cutting-edge technologies, with a unique training policy and opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.