CAD Designer : Job description
- As a CAD Designer you master planning, feasibility studies or detailed design for different industrial projects.
- You are responsible for making flowcharts, P&ID’s, layouts, section view and 3D design.
- The projects you will be involved in as a CAD Designer comprise a variety of industries such as Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, FMCG, etc.
CAD Designer : Profile description
- You have a first experience as a CAD Designer / Draftsman
- You know the tricks of AutoCAD 2D & AutoCAD 3D
- Knowledge of Plant 3D and Revit are a plus.
- You are skilled in making flowcharts, P&ID’s, layouts, section view and 3D design.
- You are flexible to travel within Belgium.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
De klantCyclops is a young and dynamic company specialized in services of project management for industrial investment projects. To industrial clients we are a flexible and independent partner that offers services from idea to start up. As a company we stand for a nonstop focus on result-driven project management within time and budget and at all time we aim for the best solution of our customer’s projects. Among the services we provide are Strategic consultancy, Feasibility study, Project preparation and execution, SU & Operational management, Turnaround coordination and Project Auditing. Cyclops can show more than 30 years of experience in industrial project management for companies such as Cargill, Cosucra, Kellogg, Ineos, GSK, PB Gelatins, Qualiphar, Mr Mallo, Fromunion,
CAD Designer : Offer
- Cyclops is a young, dynamic and fast growing company which offers you a challenging job with direct responsibility for varying projects.
- We offer a competitive salary package, including laptop + professional software, mobile phone, car, etc.
- As we grow as a company, we enable you to grow in your profession.
- If you want to combine fun and challenges, Cyclops is the place to be!