Sales Engineer : Job Description
- Responsible for the Production Sales Account management in Europe
- Maintain and develop existing OEM’s & Sales Distribution Network
- Projects initiation & follow-up through completion
- Team work with the Application Engineer and other European and US colleagues
- Meet sales targets and provide regular reports.
- Collect customer information and be aware of market trends.
- Act as liaison between customers and the company providing feedback to Sales, Service and Quality Departments
- Provide support and back-up to colleagues in the European office
- Assure continuity of sales and applications activities with the customers
- Reports directly to the European Sales Director
Sales Engineer : Profile
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Customer service oriented and pro-active person
- Dynamic, flexible and creative “can do” attitude
- Technical background through education (bachelor degree) and/or relevant experience
- Good team spirit but also self-organized
- Prepared to make frequent travels to customers in Europe or the factory in the USA as required
- Proficient in English (mandatory), very good level of French, German or any other language is an asset.
De klantHydro-Gear® (www.hydro-gear.com) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision drive systems. Working in partnership with OEMs worldwide, Hydro-Gear produces an extensive line of high-performance, efficient hydrostatic transmissions and transaxles; gear reduction drives; variable displacement piston pumps and wheel motors; electric drive systems, and infinitely variable transmissions for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.The European office of Hydro-Gear® is located in Hoeselt (BE).
Sales Engineer : Our offer
- Key position within a dynamic company with real growth opportunities.
- Interesting and challenging job in & outside the office
- A real opportunity for enthusiastic persons “to make the difference”
- Training in the U.S.A. combined with training on the job
- Adequate coaching and follow up